Thursday, July 11, 2024

679 + 575 Weeks

So, I have no photos to add this week, nor do I have much to say.  It's been a bit of an easy week - I wish all weeks were like this.  I spent most of my time scheduling the kids, keeping track of their screen time, encouraging Arley to do different activities.  He made it to a session with Clint at Chambers Island, and then off to his session with Sprinkle.  Carmie has been to her D&D sessions, and I've also booked her in for a 6 hour D&D 'one shot' session on Saturday.  She just loves it.  This morning Jeff and I took the kids to the movies to see Inside Out 2, which is a very apt movie for us!  It's all about emotions, and a girl who has just turned 13 and is dealing with anxiety.

I didn't get to my figure drawing session, but I have started a painting this week.  I've also been working out, as has Jeff (he is so fit now!).  I am hoping this rubs off on the kids, but no luck so far.  They are like I was as a kid, not really predisposed to exercise!  The good news is, I turned out alright, so all is not lost.  LOL.

And that's it for this week. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment