Friday, August 30, 2024

686 + 582 Weeks

I don't have much kids news for this week.  We've had the same struggles as always, with a few wins.
I was gone from Thursday night through Saturday evening.  I went to Sydney for my uncle's memorial.  I flew down with Mum & Geoff.  It was a sad time, but also really lovely, getting to see my cousins, and spend some time with my sister and my brother Sting (and met his girlfriend!).  Plus meals out with Mum & Geoff, and I visited with my aunts as well.  Jeff and the kids got along well while I was gone, with only a few mishaps.
The weather has suddenly become incredibly hot!  It is supposed to cool down a bit next week, but right now we are in the 30's, which is very hot considering we are still in winter!  We have a very busy month ahead, getting Jeff's new guitar school location ready.  I also have a small but quite complicated painting to do over the next few weeks.  Once Jeff has moved locations, we are cracking down on the kids screens again, and it's going to be rough, but at least no students will be around to hear the screaming!




Please ignore my daughter's rudenesss!  Haha




 

No comments:

Post a Comment