Friday, April 12, 2024

666 + 562 Weeks

I have only one photo this week!  It is because the kids are getting older and are spending less and less time with us, and because Arley hates getting his photo taken and always makes a dumb face when I point my phone camera his way.  We have vowed to start going on outings with the kids again, at least once a month.  We are all so busy these days - Jeff and me with work, the kids with their therapies and social activities.  Jeffrey is not quite ready to accept the kids turning into teenagers and needing to be around us less.  I, on the other hand, feel less pressure than I have in years.

Things have been a little slower this week because Carmie has been sick with a sore throat and headache for the past three days.  I did take her out for morning tea on Saturday.  Whenever I discover a gluten free cafe, I make it a point to take her there.  Arley and Jeff were gaming together, so they had daddy/son time too.  The kids had OT on Monday, and they were the first good OT sessions the kids have had in ages, which is a big relief.  We did Taekwon Do on Tuesday too, then headed up to Lolo and Dida's for a few hours.  Arley went to his Wednesday session with his friend Sprinkle, and was picked up from home, and dropped off home too.  This was his first time doing something on his own, completely without me, and it felt very freeing!

I don't have much else to add, which I think is a good thing.  Barely any dramas this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment